This module introduces you to the life and works of Dr. Maria Montessori, her method and its key components.
This module introduces you to the Life and works of the founder Dr. Maria Montessori. It includes detailed lessons on her biography, her method, discoveries, and educational philosophy. Following are the major topics covered in this manual.
1. Life and Works of Dr. Montessori, Her Method, and Philosophy
2. A Short Biography of Dr. Maria Montessori
3. Discoveries Made by Dr. Montessori
4. Sensitive Periods
5. The Key Concepts in Montessori Education ( The Absorbent Mind, The Spiritual Embryo, Freedom of Choice, Prepared Environment, Focus on INdividual Progress, Mix-Age Group, Concerete to Abstract, Control of Error, Discipline, Practical Life Exercises, Importance of Movement, Concentration & Normalization, Peace Education and Work & Play.
Please contact us on whatsapp numbers for quicker support
+1 (571) 406-4001
+1 (667) 686-8600
or email us on
- Introduction to the Course 00:10:00
- Read Module 1 Online (e-copy) 00:05:00
- Unit 1: Journey to Casa dei Bambini FREE 00:45:00
- Unit 2: The Discovery of the Child by Maria Montessori 00:20:00
- Unit 3: Montessori Movement’s Prime Time, Decline and Revival Unlimited
- Quiz – Introduction to Montessori 00:40:00
- Unit 4: Why Send Children to a Montessori House of Children Unlimited
- Unit 6: Sensitive Periods Unlimited
- Assignment Module 1: Introduction to Montessori 1 month, 1 week