Montessori Training Institute – MONTITUTE LLC is a registered Limited-Liability company based in Woodbridge, Virginia, USA. The name Montitute has been derived by blending two words ‘Montessori’ and ‘Institute’. Montitute is the only Montessori training institute that offers high-quality, flexible, and convenient distance Montessori training programs through premium Montessori training resources, unmatched tutorial support, and state of art online e-learning app/platform. By far Montitute – Online Montessori Training Institute is technologically the world’s most sophisticated Montessori training institute.
We strongly believe that Dr. Maria Montessori’s method of education is the best for educating children and its global implementation in schools is crucial for promoting world peace and taking mankind to the next level of humanity. This faith in Montessori system of education serves as our strongest motivation.
What do we offer?
We are currently offering Montessori Early Childhood (3 – 6) Distance Diploma Program which allows everyone to get international standard Montessori training at the convenience of their homes. The program includes premium quality training manuals supported by a complete set of training videos in all curriculum areas along with unmatched human and technological support through our integrated Learning Management System and App in just a fraction of the fee charged by other Montessori training institutes.
We are currently offering only;
(for teaching children between 2.5 and 6 years of age.)
The following four courses are under development and will be launched soon.
- – Montessori Infant / Toddlers Diploma Program (for children between birth and 3 years of age).
- – Montessori Lower Elementary Diploma Program (for children between 6 and 9 years of age).
- – Montessori Upper Elementary Diploma Program (for children between 9 and 12 years of age).
- – Montessori Leadership Diploma Program (for Montessori School Leaders, Administrators, and Managers.
What’s cutting edge?
The success of our program is based on excellent quality learning resources and a powerful but easy-to-use e-learning system and app that allows trainees to view presentations, watch videos, listen to lectures and automatically assess their progress as they move ahead. As we understand the value of human interaction, the trainees are also assigned tutors to help them during the course online. Best of all, anyone can join from anywhere in the world as we have no restrictions on age, gender, nationality, and charge moderately unlike others. Once you join our training program, this website allows you to log in using the username and password and opens a whole new world of learning experiences for you.
Who should join?
- – Early childhood educators
- – Montessori teachers or anyone ambitious to be one
- – School Administrators
- – Parents and Grandparents
- – Social and community workers dealing with children
- and anyone who is interested in Montessori education.